Friday, August 29, 2014

PlayTime

I came home a bit early from work yesterday. There was 1/2 hour before we had to leave to pick up the kids from school.  HoH told me to take off my clothes except my underwear, and lie on the bed. I did.  The cuffs came out, and my arms were restrained.  The gag ball was placed around my head.  He slid my panties to the side, and slowly inserted a glass dildo into me, and pulled out the riding crop.  He proceeded to smack my nipples, with occasional relief by focusing on my clit area and the sides of my thighs/bottom.

After doing that until my nipples stung, he removed the dildo and shoved his manhood deep inside of me.  Quickly (we didn't have much time) he finished off on my stomach, and rubbed his cum all into my underwear and stomach.  He unhooked my wrists, and ordered me to get dressed in my cum-soaked underwear.  We left to get the kids from school.

Fast forward to the evening...

More fun was in store. Lots of orgasms for the both of us...excellent nipple play...multiple flips of position...dirty promises and scenarios professed...and finally, sleep.

Fast forward to this morning...

He told me to get it hard. Lick-suck-stroke. And then taken hard and fast, fingered, nipples pulled...and the promise of more tonight.

I am so sore. Lord help me!

----

This is a poem I found the other day...I imagine these are HoH's words...and maybe what will be in store for me tonight. <3


I Can’t Wait




I can’t wait

to get you
where I want
you to be:
on your back
with your hands
tied & your
legs spread
eagle,
blindfolded
so I can look
at you with
reckless
abandon
& you can’t
do a damn thing
about it

I will take
what is mine

& have my way
& fuck you
till I am
spent
& you are
left wondering
what day
of the week it is
& whether or not
the wet patch
is on your side
of the bed
or mine

Poem © Copyright 2010 Jodine Derena Butler.  All Rights Reserved



1 comment: