Friday, August 15, 2014

Exploring

I am quite a little researcher, and I have been putting my fingers to the keyboard to do just that. Along the way, I found something called Taken in Hand.  Their main site makes it hard to determine exactly what it is, but it seems similar to DD.

My most exciting find, though, has been the Experience Project. WOW!  I set up an account, listed myself as practicing DD, and the support has been rolling in!  I feel so much more at ease and not lost, and I cannot wait to share it with HoH!  The group is welcoming and kind. I met a person who also just started DD, and we have been exchanging information.  You can find me there as username perfectlypunished2014.


www.experienceproject.com - I Am In A Domestic Discipline Marriage

2 comments:

  1. That is great that you have found some other places that practice DD. I have joined them also. The picture you have above is for a site called A Domestic Discipline Society. Talk about good information and a great group of people.
    http://adomesticdisciplinesociety.blogspot.com/. I started with the Learning Domestic Discipline site in the beginning, never knowing that there was an actual name for what we had just started doing. Then I went into blogland and I just learned so much. TiH is a great site too. Hope you get to meet some new people soon here. I am here if you ever want to chat. http://ttwdblondiesblog.blogspot.com/, this is my blog and my email address is blonde2563@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete