Saturday, August 16, 2014

Disconnect/Reconnect

This morning was a Sad Day. I had intrusive thoughts about previous marital problems.  I had a few tears roll down my cheeks, and tried hard to get out of that head space.  HoH took our oldest daughter to synagogue and I stayed home with the youngest.  I ate a bunch of food, read books to the little one, took a bubble bath...

HoH returned home and things still seemed off.  After a late lunch, HoH and I sat on the couch to hang out.  He ended up taking me downstairs, saying that he felt we were disconnected. He started a bit wishy-washy but ultimately took the lead, and told me that I needed a correction. He felt this is what was needed to bring us back together.

We went to the small junk room (a.k.a. The Spanking Room) and he pulled out the new whack paddle.  I immediately tried to talk him out of it.  He told me to turn around. Over the underwear. He started with a warm up of smacks on alternating cheeks, then moved on to some harder smacks. Just when I thought it was going to be too much, he stopped. 

I didn't move from position.  I felt like I was going to start bawling.  He pulled me up toward him, or told me to come to him, and we stood hugging for quite a while. Then he kissed me, and hugged me, and we stood there together, embracing a bit longer.

Afterwards, we had sex. It was mainly just straight sex but it was nice to connect a second time.  Now we are hanging out on the couch, me making this entry and he watching the football game.


3 comments: