Friday, September 12, 2014

Phat Chat

I stumbled upon two chat opportunities for HoHs...one is on Sunday nights and one is on Thursday nights. Last night, HoH had the opportunity to join in on a chat with other HoHs, compare notes, ask questions, etc.  For this particular chat, wives/partners were not allowed!  Mainly it was comprised of those who practice either Domestic Discipline or Taken in Hand.  My HoH said that there are some harsh punishers in the group. Yikes!

On to other news, HoH and I have been fighting all day as we work on our daughter's room. Almost got a spanking (in position and everything) but I think he didn't do it because he was angry.  I believe I will be getting something a little later.  If so, I will post about it. *sigh* I don't know if a spanking right now is a good or a bad thing, considering I am having submission issues.  Maybe it will fix things. Maybe it will make me resentful.  At this point, it could go either way.

If you have some helpful advice, please share in the comments. I need help!


2 comments:

  1. I have some advice, but I think it is more to me than you. Remember this is possibly harder for the HOH than it is for you. I know that doesn't seem possible, but I think it is. Breathe a bit and try to trust him.

    I may have to blog about this one myself. Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to remember why you chose this lifestyle. And when he does discipline you, thank him because his job can be as hard as the spanking are for you to take. I can't believe that I feel this way, where is my feminism? lol

    ReplyDelete