Sunday, October 19, 2014

A Little Sugar

It has been a while since we had sex - like a whole week.  The combo of exhaustion and the pregnancy shocker did it.  For us, that is a long time. We usually have sex daily or almost daily, and if not that, then as least some kind of fooling around.  As sometimes happens with me, if we have any kind of break, it becomes hard for me to get into that initial re-start of sex. We call is getting Over the Hump. 

Last night we had Over the Hump sex. It was eh.  In the middle of Over the Hump sex, I do have a little bit of a hard time becoming aroused, and it bothers me.  No matter what HoH does, I just cannot get my head in the game that first time.  And as always, I am always a little fearful that we won't somehow get back to the good stuff.  It is just an unrealistic fear, but...

This morning, after a little sugar that involved "as rough as one is comfortable while remembering that one partner is pregnant," I would say that the fear is gone and we are definitely over and past the hump.


2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that I am not the only one that suffers from this! Once it has been awhile I get resistant to it. It's almost like I forget how good it is for us as a couple and how good it is for us individually as well. Glad you are back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great way to explain the" getting back into sex" sex. My humble opinion would be that during the first 3-4 months put no strain on your stomach. But sex is usually allowed during pregnancies. I was a little bit younger when I had my last of five. OTK was out, but leaning over pillows on the bed worked. Be creative. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete